Pages

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Hello ladies! I hope that you all had a wonderful holiday and that you got all those wonderful goodies that you've been wishing for (even if you had to purchase and wrap them yourselves!) Yeah- you all know who you are. I am always amazed and thankful that my husband is a good shopper and likes to purchase my gifts without me knowing. I am like a kid on Christmas, I like to NOT know what I was getting. But I could definately get used to knowing that I will LOVE all my gifts too if I had to! So you go girls!

I was going to post a picture today but for some reason blogger is not allowing me to do that. I had to try a couple times to log in so it must be the system. I am hoping to be back right after the new year with some fun things. As you may know- the new SU catalog is in and I have it in my hands. It is a beautiful catalog (but I like the cover of the last one a little better still) and has some fabulous things in it. For those scrapbookers I am excited b/c I think it has some cool scrapbooking sets too! So, if you've not seen it- call your demo and get your copy!

For those of you local to me- I am going to get an Open House on the calendar so we can do something fun and get the catty in your hands! But for now- you all have a Happy New Year and see you in 2008!

Heidi

No comments: