Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!

I had to share this photo because we got up on January 1st to about 12-14 inches of snow AGAIN, as many may recall we had about 12 inches back in December. It was beautiful but I was stuck home for several days. The little yellow car does not like the snow or cold. The holidays were wonderful, relaxing- we stayed home on NY Eve and watched the ball drop and then I was off to bed. The guys stayed up and watched a "manly" show. NY Day I took down all my holiday stuff AND got it all packed away in its spot so the house is clean and bare, don't you just hate that after the holidays. YOu think, is this the way it looks all year round and I live with it- just boring. But it is clean so I can not complain and it is done.

So my task for this week is making announcement/invitations for my niece who got married in December. We are going to announce the marriage and have a little shower for her before she and her new husband (who is in the military) move away early February. She is a simple girl, hence the going and getting married, and so we went with a simple announcement. I have to make only 40 of them so it is not too bad.

I will make an effort to get back to you all more regularly now that the new year is here. Thanks for stopping in!

Heidi

No comments: