Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bible Verse Challenge


I just had to give this a try. A couple ladies decided to get together and do a monthly Bible Verse Challenge and post on SCS. Choosing a favorite verse each month and making a project out of it as a testimony of their faith. I love the idea! So, I turned to the bible and pulled out a verse that is the backbone of our Mission Group, a guide for us. I love this verse. I will try and post on the 8th of the month my project for that month- if you want to see some of the other cards check out their sites:
Or you can go to SCS and go to the gallery and enter BVC08 and look at the cards. If you want to join the challenge please post your cards on SCS and use the BVC08 so they will go into that group. Thanks for stopping in!
Happy New Year!
Heidi

3 comments:

JenMarie said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Melissa Craig said...

This is soooo pretty, Heidi! Hi and Happy New Year. I'm trying to catch up on all my blog reading and maybe tonight I'll be able to post something new on mine!

Hope you're well. Happy Stamping!!

Courtney said...

Oh my goodnesss... what a wonderful way to share love! I'm so glad for the heads-up. Gorgeous card! Thanks!