Pages

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Best Friends

I just could not resist this little guy and his pal. I am always looking for stamps that fit my family and our hobbies. So, being that I have two boys I like to find some special stamps that are boyish and this one fit the order. Then, my oldest son likes to fish so even better, right? Anywhoo, this is a High Hopes stamp called Time Well Spent and I actually got it from my pal Kim in a swap. So now I own my own! I used markers for this one, nothing else since I forgot to use the watercolor paper and didn't want my paper to fray. The little friendship stamp is SU Think Happy Thoughts.

Then I will also share the other little project we did at my Open House last week. It was a card that we stamped on watercolor paper and then I instructed them on using the SU markers and the aquapainters to get similar effects of the Copics. I made it into a postcard type of card which is new for me- figure why do we always have to have a folded card. I thought it was cute and the girls did a great job on them.
It is a very simple card but gave them a big image to work with for shading and got them to use the photo corner punch...... and well like a said it gave them an idea of just a postcard type card in an envelope is great- turn it over and leave a message and done.
Hope you enjoyed today's projects and I have some more cute images to show you later this week that I am working on.
tata-heidi

1 comment:

23jellybean said...

That little guy is adorable. May have to search these out. Thanks for sharing.