Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Expecting a bundle!

I just had to post this sweet little card- it is a Bella (pregabella) and I just think she is the cutest little girl. I actually got these images from a PIF on SCS- if you want images of sets that you don't have you should seriously check it out. To find it go to SCS, swaps and then everything else and look for image PIF. It is so cool!
Then this little bookmark is once again my Magnolia images: Tilda with bird. I just colored her in with my markers. The pink is actually a tag that I used the Distressed Crackle Pain (worn lipstick). You brush the paint on and as it dries it starts to look like cracked paint- it is pretty neat. The amount of crackle depends on the thickness of the paint you apply. This one just has a little bit and then I took a sponge and sponged it with pixie pink to get it into the cracks! Not sure what I will be doing with this but I just think it is cute.
Have a great weekend, I will try and post one more time before I head out for some time in Nashville. Stay warm!
Heidi

No comments: