Pages

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sweet Strawberries....

This is another card I made with tart and tangy- you know I mentioned bling well........ this is not quite bling but the strawberry is covered in tiny micro beads. I used red on the strawberry and clear on the stem, both which I had colored before beading. It was quick, easy and it looks so sweet. I layered it on the punched circles and then the scallop punch (SU). I used the word window for the ever grateful sentiment. I rounded the corners of the little card you can pull out and write on. Did I use enough punches Denise??? LOL! She likes her punches that girl. Here is a close up of the little embellishment. I love the beads! I also used the signo gel pen in white on the scallops to make it stand out a bit.
This set is just too darned cute and I have not even used the other fruit in it really! If you like fun cute sets this is a MUST!
That is it for tonight- I will show you what my hubby made for me tomorrow! Cya!
Heidi


1 comment:

Denise said...

Love that card! I agree, that set is so darned cute! I can't wait to get mine! Yes, Heidi, you used enough punches! That scallop punch is very handy! I am glad I bought one!