Pages

Sunday, May 25, 2008

A little Hello..........

I got this sweet shapes set in a PIF, always thought it was so cute and so I pulled it out to ink it up. I wanted to use some SU product as well for my avid SU customers and friends. This paper is from the occasions mini paper pack, base is cocoa and the base of the image is vanilla on chocolate chip. I did a little paper piercing on the image which I have never done before but I like the look of it. I cut out the butterfly and then used a little bit of stickles on it to give it a little sparkle, you know me- I am about bling and sparkle!!! LOL! Then ended it with some dew drops that matched well. The nex card is very similar, I used the same DP and the base is cocoa. I took my threading water punch and flipped the DP over and used it that way. Glittered my butterflies. I have been trying to do 2-3 cards at a time when I have all the supplies out because I find it leaves me with less scraps which I have tons of! I was going through my box and thinking will I ever use these again. I need to find something to do with them all. What do you gals do with your scraps? I do have a drawer of them..... and try to go to it when I get ready to color an image so I can try to use it up.
Tomorrow is Memorial Day here in the US so I am off- as is my family so we are going to go and see the new Indian Jones movie and get some lunch. Hope you all have had a great weekend!
Heidi

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great card - thanks for your comment on my page on SCS tonight! Always great to find someone's blog with such great ideas. Thanks! (Katipie)