Pages

Monday, May 12, 2008

True Friends!

I got this set, oh way back when it was in the mini catalog and just loved it, loved all the stuff that the ladies on SCS did with it. So, I got it punched it out and mounded the wood and set it aside- yeah, that has been where it sat for all this time! I love this set, how could I just set it aside like that? Well you all know what I am talking about so I will not belabor the issue and go into all my excuses since you all know them by now. I have actually be "thinking" about the set for a week now and pulled it out last night to make a card. This is a 6x6 base which is new to me and I don't even have envelopes for this one yet. I used K&Co striped paper, then SU real rust, mustard and vanilla. I am not sure if I like the size yet- there is alot more card to cover and so you have to think the design and placement, although I am guessing I would get used to it easily. I do like how this card turned out though.

Have a great week!
Heidi

3 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

fabulous heidi.
heiiiii you went to novi??? you should have said something we could have met quick.
novi is not far from my house.
aaahhh i would have loved to meet you
hugs
claudi

Scott Franson Photography said...

Hi Heidi, I got my blog candy yesterday and I want to give you a big thank you ! It's wonderful.
Claudia

craftyb said...

Hi Heidi, great job with the "dusty" stamp set!! heehee Love the colours of this card! Maybe you'd link me up to this card for the blog candy? Thanks for being a great palyer! bx