Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Envelope Purse

I am sure that many of you have seen the carousel card purses that were being made earlier this year. Well I had some regular sized PINK envelopes and I really wanted to make a cute purse out of it so I set to work on it. The base of this is 2 A2 envelopes that I got from Marco Paper, the DP is all from the DCWV paper packs, SU grosgrain ribbon. I used the Magnolia Image because............... well, this was a gift that I gave to Claudia for having me into her home last weekend. As many of you know I went and spent the day and I do mean, the day- I didn't leave there until 11pm. We had such a wonderful time......... but shall I digress or what?
The little pink heart charm I got in a 24 days of Christmas swap from Batgirl on SCS and it was so perfect for this purse. This is a picture of the inside of the purse and inside the envelopes are circles that you could journal on or put messages. Now, I always think of these as photo albums but they truly could be turned into cards! Honestly, I would love to get a card like this! I hope that Claudia enjoys it and is able to put it to good use.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend..... today was beautiful and it suppose to be even nicer tomorrow so I am hoping to get some "sun" time in preparation for our upcoming vacation next month. So tata for now.
Heidi

3 comments:

Sharon said...

That is gorgeous!! Love it, so girly.
Your candy should be with you any day now. :0)

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

oh certainly i do!
i love love love it.
i will show off my present on my blog tomorrow :-)
thank you so much for giving me this AND all the other wonderful presents you gave me
hugs

JenMarie said...

OMGohs, how totally CUTE!!!!