Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

New Color!

I just love this card, it just pops I think. I used Garden Whimsy from the SU line and then I used two of the new colors that SU has put out for Fall 2008. It is Baha Breeze and ....... oh my gosh I forgot the name and can't find my catty. But it is a nice fall/soft orange. I stamped the butterfly in the orange and the flowers in the baha, sprinkled a little stickles on and now they sparkle a little bit. The satin ribbon is from Micheal's dollar bin and it matches perfectly. The corners I did with my piercing matte. The sentiment is actually a partial of a sentiment in my new set (freeby for SAB) called God's Blessings.
I hope you all have a great Friday and catch you later!
Heidi

6 comments:

Erika H. said...

Beautiful card...love the colors and glitter!

Sharon said...

ooo gorgeous colours they look stunning together. The card is really pretty.
Glad you got your candy , I hope you enjoyed the folder. Now I will be stalking your blog to see what you make with them , have a great weekend.:0)

Rach said...

Love the colour combination you have with this card. it looks amazing. hugs rach.xx

Unknown said...

Love the colors together Heidi - the orange is Tangerine Tango LOL.
Hugs
Sue

Cindy Haffner said...

So lovely.

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

wonderful card Heidi.
i have this set and it is not used as much as i should. you really inspired me.
thank you so much
claudia