Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Sweet Snowman

I wanted to participate in the Friday Sketch Challenge and boy did I have a hard time with this weeks challenge. For one, the shape of the card is much different than I am used to. I had this image that I colored using SU markers and the aqua painter in blues- well then I had to find paper that was winter/holidayish to go with it and I had nothing. So I resolved to this SU DP that I had in my stack (and can't recall the name). The image is Kathy with her snowman from Precious Moments, which since a lot of people have asked me about these stamps I will tell you that they are no longer being made. I got mine from trading or purchasing on ebay. I do love the images and I collect the figures as well. I used certainly celery and bashful blue for layering and the little snowflake brad is from MM.
I have finally finished all my holiday cards and then someone asked if was sending out Thanksgiving cards! Wha....................t? Of course not, I can barely stay afloat as it is, which is a shame b/c I have the cutest Thanksgiving PM stamp too! Ugh, dare I try to push out a few this evening? We shall see.

Did you notice my Cards for a Cause counter is going up? I am only 29 cards away from 100 (my goals) so I hope to get a few more in the mail ladies! IF you want to join us, just send your card donations for RMH- post here that you need my addy and I will send it to you. You can win SU goodies too!
Have a good one!
Heidi

11 comments:

Kerilou said...

This is a very cute card! That image is cute, and I like the colors and the patterned paper!! Great job!
Kerilou SCS

Laura said...

It is absolutely gorgeous!!! Those images really are beautiful.

Pat (mspfd) said...

I think this is fabulous. Awesome card and your coloring is terrific. Love the colors.

loretta said...

Cute! The colors and layout are nice and the patterned paper is the icing on the cake!

Rach said...

fabulous card heidi, so sweet. hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Your card is fabulous! I love the snowflake...everything is beautiful.

Suzanne J Dean said...

So "precious"--I do love that image! TFS!

hugz,
Suzanne

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Heidi...I love the Precious Moments stamps...I haven't seen this one before...it's so gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers.
Hugs
Carole :-)

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is such a cute card. Everything blends so well together.
Sharon

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors that you have used and that image is adorable!! :)Kathy

Ila said...

This is just the Cutest!! I love the image...papers, and colors...Gorgeous!!....Hugs, Ila