Pages

Friday, November 7, 2008

Need a Lift?

This little image was sent to me by someone but I can't even recall what type of stamp it is, reminds me of Amuse but I can't say for sure. I had colored this a month or so ago and set down to putting into into a card the other night. It is such a cute little image and I had to hunt around for a sentiment and guess what I pulled out? Yep- it is Amuse! I got this little friends sentiment when I was out in California a few weeks ago- just a simple little saying but it means so much! The DP is one of many in my drawer of papers so i can't recall who makes it but I mounted the image on wasabi and barely banana adn then used real red for the border punch. It is a fun bright card, kind of reminds me of the colors I used in pre-school! Come to think of it, it looks like a card I would have made in preschool (stick people, flowers, LOL!)

And if you have not seen my Candy for a Cause- please check it out, would love to see more people involved. It is one post down.

1 comment:

Darlene said...

What an adorable image ... made for a really cute card! Love the sentiment you put on this!
I have a dozen cards ready for mailing ... just need to drive it to the P.O. hopefully this afternoon! Good luck on this!!!