Pages

Monday, April 5, 2010

dear FATHER

Good Day! Here is my card for the first week of the April Verve Challenge. I have now been participating in this challenge for going on 6 months I think and thoroughly enjoy it.

We are given a sketch and then we are presented with a variety of color inspirations- we have to choose the one we want and then go from there. I chose the red, brown, creams.............. and am very pleased with my masculine card!

I hope you enjoy it as well- and thanks for stopping in!

Heidi

3 comments:

Marisa said...

Great masculine card, Heidi :D Love the image and the way you framed half the oval. Great use of the jumbo brad and the twill too. Well done!

Kathy said...

Love the take on the Verve sketch. I always struggle with masculine cards, this one is great.

Unknown said...

This rocks for a masculine card! Love the colors and the image.