Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Roses and more

Hello and happy Monday all! This weekend I spent a fair amount of time working on some cards. I tried to do a couple each time I set out to make one that would utilize my papers and leave me with less scraps. So this sketch I saw on a blog this last week and thought I just had to give it a try in combination with the SCS challenge to make a card like a quilt. The paper is BG and I layered it on olive and burgundy SU cardstock, using vanilla for my image. The ribbon is SU satin pink. The roses, are they not the cutest? Tomorrow I will show you another one I made at the same time, just a little different. Thanks again for stopping in- leave me a comment if you don't mind!
Heidi

3 comments:

Faye said...

Oh Heidi, you make the most amazing cards, I just love your style. x

CarlaKH said...

This is just gorgeous... love the papers and those roses are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Love the DSP you used on this and those roses make the card. You have been a busy girl! these are all perfect for a class (hint)