Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Can you take anymore?

Hello and Happy Sunday! The other night I sat down with my cosmo cricket paper again and figured I would use it up. So here are a couple of new cards I made with it. The sentiment on the first one is one of my little sentiments from SU that I had to mask and stamp to get it to fit on the circle. This second card uses the Happy Birthday sentiment from the hostess level III set from SU and I am really enjoying these wonderful sentiments. They are a little different and a great variety. I hope you get to check them out!
So- there you go! Those are my cards for today............. I hope you enjoy them!
Heidi


3 comments:

Monica said...

Cute cards.. I love the paper!! Very cheerful!!

Kathy said...

So bright and cheerful. I love that paper!

Tammi said...

I just used mine the other day too, love that paper...colors and design are so pretty, lovely Heidi!