Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

POP!!!

Hello everyone! I thought you all might be getting tired of the graduation cards, I know I have made my fill this year and hoping not to have to use them up (ha- that will cost me!). So today's card is one that I decided to make using my new 4th of July Stampin Up set. I don't typically send/make 4th of July card and I am not sure why that is but when I saw this set I just had to buy it. I figure I will surprise my friends this year. The colors are Not quite navy, red, kraft. The little star is a wooden button. Oh, oh..... I may need to add a little sparkle to this card now that I am looking at it again!

3 comments:

paige said...

This is a great card to celebrate the 4th! Ooh, yes, you can't go wrong with sparkle!

CarlaKH said...

Great card..love the layout!

Cindy said...

I think this is a great 4th card Heidi!
Whoever you send it to will love it, I'm sure!