Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Fairy Birthday!

Hello everyone......... welcome again today! Today's card is one that I did for the LOTV Challenges. This little angel/fairy is picking flowers just for you!

The sketch is part of the challenge so they took care of that hard part for me. I also stamped this on glittery paper and just love the little shimmer that I get but not sure that you can see it from the photo. I colored with my copics (yeah- they are happy to be used again I am sure!). The flowers are a wonderful gift from my blogging friend Jacquie.

And that is for today all! Thanks again and talk to you later.

4 comments:

Erum Tasneem said...

oooh such an adorable card!!!

Tammi said...

Oh Heidi this is beautiful!! Pretty paper and coloring, love it! ~hugs

CarlaKH said...

This is just adorable!

Unknown said...

Of course I love the fairy image and the roses are gorgeous!