Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Smell the Flowers.........

Good Day! Another day, another challenge! This week I actually decided to participate in the LOTV Challenge and submit my card on time (who would have thunk it possible?). I hope you don't mind me using this image again, I only have 2 LOTV stamps and so I went with this one because I thought it went better with the colors. :) So I colored her with copics and then as you can see below, a little glitter added to her wings and the flowers. The sketch is the LOTV sketch for this week- maybe you'll join us?

A close up of the wings- so we are off to Niagara Falls!

Heidi



2 comments:

paige said...

This is a delightful card! I love the bright colors used with this fun image. The glitter on the wings is a perfect touch.

Unknown said...

I love her and the bright cheery colors are perfect! I finally got me some of these LOTV stamps so I may try to participate for my first time:)