Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Hidden Message

Am I jumping around the holidays or what? LOL! Today's card I made a little special because when I saw the sketch I thought it would be fun to have the card be a little interactive. The house is stamped and then I used markers to color the moon and windows. The piece is not actually attached completely to the base, just at the top, side, bottom- to allow the piece with the tree to slide in.
Here is a better picture of what I have done with the hidden message. You just pull the tab and out it comes. The tree is actually matted and then I used a 3D pop dot to attach it to the base, this allows it to slide over the picture. All the product is SU.

Challenges:

3 comments:

Rhonda Miller said...

What a great card. I love the hidden panel for the message. TFS.

Unknown said...

EWWWW cool card! Christmas to Halloween LOL. Love it Heidi!

Aud said...

Fabulopus card!

Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers this week!

Hugs,
Aud