Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Friday Sketch

Happy Monday!
Well it is back to work for me... as I am sure it is for many of you. Don't you feel like you work just to get to Friday evening and then before you know it is is Monday morning again? LOL- it really is kind of sad.
So this weekend I took a class with stampscapes (will show you later this week) and then got to work on a few challenges which I have not really done much of over the last 2 weeks so it felt good. This card I used the ODBD challenge of using kraft, black, a neutral and 1 other color, as you can see I chose pink. Then I combined it with the Friday sketch challenge and the Flourish 89 Challenge to focus on the sentiment. The DSP is StampinUP and the sentiment is Verve.

3 comments:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty! Love the pink and your sentiment!! Gorgeous!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week!

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Heidi, this is such a beautiful card!!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chrissy D said...

What a GREAT October card - Love the touch of pink in the color challenge! Thank you for playing along in the ODBDSLC!