Pages

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tag a Long!

Hello my friends! Today's project is a little different. I have been participating in the recycle swap over on SCS and one of the ladies has asked for some "handmade by you journaling tags" and I honestly love making these. I have not scrapped in so long so I have not made any good items in such a long time and so this was a lot of fun for me. This first journaling tag was made with Basic Grey and SU cardstock. It is very simple as you can see- that is just a little belly band around the middle with a cute MM clip. She really just wanted wanted some that were generic so I thought this would be fun for traveling pages. The next tag is made with K&Co line - it has the pull out tag that you can write on (as does the first one. And these tags are so quick, I made all of these in less than 30 minutes. I guess I shouldn't tell you that unless I know you like em (uh yeah, it looks like you made them in 30min Heidi!)
Anyways this last one is for the 4th of July and made with the nestabilties. I figure she can keep it closed and use it as an interactive tag or leave it open.

I hope you enjoy this little different project. I thoroughly enjoyed them and I am hoping that she will as well.

No comments: