Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

With Gratitude and Flowers of Course!

Hello everyone! Isn't it refreshing to see this pink and brown card? I feel like I have made so many green, red, and holiday colored cards that this one felt fresh and vintage. AND I got to use my new nestabilities flowers with the heartfelt creations stamps. They were so much fun to make to and you can layer 2 or 3, or 4 and then think of the fun things you can use in the middle. Then the ribbons are making memories that I got in a packet together.

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Happy new year, Heidi! Thanks for visiting my blog...hope you saw I am giving blog candy away for my 1st blogaversary - deadline is January 12. Here's a link for details: http://cullen-arycreations.blogspot.com/2010/12/blog-candy-time.html. I'm with you on being ready to see creations other than Christmas! This pink and brown combo is a great one and I love those new little flowers and that ribbon is gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful - love this color combo!

Tammi said...

Beautiful! Yes, I really like these colors...pretty how you did the bottom of the card and I love the little bow and flowers!

Marisa said...

Great ribbon treatment and loving the flowers! Lovely card :)