Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Score......

I popped onto my blog this morning and went, where is today's post? Low and behold I had not prepared one! Imagine that. So I went through my uploads and found this sweet little birthday card that I made this last weekend. I know I say this all the time but I just don't have many birthday cards made up so I like this one. And to dress up the bottom of the card I just scored it both directions. Now, I do not have a scorepal so I just used my trimmer and it was very easy. I really need to get a few more Birthday Greetings as this is my ole' faithful one I pull out all the time. So that is it- have a great day and stay warm!

2 comments:

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

Great card hun
thank you for seeing me today dear Heidi!
hugs and take care
Claudia

Tammi said...

This is just perfect, really love that pink color...gorgeous!