Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Elegance in Black

Hello there! Glad to have you stop in today to see what I have created. I was out and blogging around and found this sweet challenge. Plus, I must say that this card sketch is one that I saw out there and really liked it due to its simplicity. Although- the colors are definately lending to elegance. Doncha think? The paper is October Afternoon, the stamp is one from SU (tiny wishes?), Flower: sizzix.

Challenges: Stamptacular: inspiration, Sunday Sentiments: flower

6 comments:

Tammi said...

Definitely elegant and sooo pretty! Great papers!

Betty Wright said...

Heidi, this is gorgeous! Love the flower! I was looking to see if it were store bought. You die cut it with the sizzix. Hmmm....I think I have that die cut. Love that look! Beautiful1

I need you to get in touch with you. Email me at gbedwright at gmail dot com when you can! Thanks so much!

Céline said...

beautiful card, really effective!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline SSC dt

Tameko said...

Fabulous card. Love your design, papers, embossing, flowers....ok, all of it! Thanks for joining the Sentimental Sundays Challenge.

TLC DESIGNS, LLC said...

Wow! all of the textures and contrast and elegance as is is titles is stunning! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays flower challenge, hope you can join us again tomorrow!
Hugs and Good Luck
Tammy Louise

Unknown said...

Your card is extremely gorgeous!! Thanks so much for joining in this week's fun at Sentimental Sunday's
Hugs
Karen
xxx