Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Give em some sugar!

Hello! I know right? It is bright? As summer is coming to an end- it is getting cooler here I wanted to get a few more summer cheerful cards in before I start on the fall cards. The image is gorjus girl which I have not used in some time. I colored her with the copics, something else I have not used in awhile! This sketch is for the Sugar Bowl Challenge. I am soooo wanting to get my hands on that little Pip!


Ok, off I go- have a day off from work tomorrow and need to do back to school stuff and maybe lunch out with the family- have a good one!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Oh Heidi...I totally love pink and orange together...and you rocked this challenge, girlfriend! Your DPs are just the right amount of bright! Kinda like cotton candy!! And your coloring of this little darlin' is beautiful!! And...those buttons are the best!! Love 'em! Thanks so much for playing in this fortnight's Sugar Bowl! Hugs.
Pat Frank