Pages

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Endless Pool

Ok, I just had to show this photo. When we were in Mexico in June we found this quaint little hacienda and spent the afternoon at their private beach, swimming and relaxing. They also had this pool and when you sat in it and looked over the water it was spectacular. This is a picture of my oldest son and I in the pool that my husband took- isn't it awesome? I love how we look like silouhettes against that beatiful cloud filled blue sky- it was such a great day it made you wish for summer forever. I used the doily background stamp from ODBD stamps as it reminded me of the hacienda with all their linens and doilies. It also lends to a girly page for my "ME" album.


2 comments:

Patter Cross said...

Great colors and wonderful page. Love the number in the sunshine! Such a fun way to use the challenge! Glad to have you play along in this month's ODBD Let Your Light Shine Scrapbook Challenge! Blessings,

Gemiel said...

Great layout!!! Love how you used the ODBD background stamp. Thanks for joining this month's scrapbook challenge.