Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Crafty Secret Week!


I think that Spring has finally arrived this last week.  I was so glad to see the sunshine and feel the wonderful temperatures in the 70's!  We did have some wild tornadoes that have wreaked havoc down the road: hoping we do not have anymore of those. Phew!  

This week over at ABC Toys and Crafts we are focusing on Spring but also Crafty Secrets!  I just love this company and their natural, vintage feel.  My main focus on this card is the Crafty Secrets Stickers (which includes the sentiment, the flowers, that tiny little bird and many others). I hope that Julie will be getting them back in stock soon for you all.

Don't forget about the ABC DT Challenge going on: Spring

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card Heidi. The colors are just right for spring. The sentiment is so nice too. Lovely.