Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sympathy

Oh don't you hate it when you need a specific card and you pull out all your wonderful creations and what?  How can I not have a sympathy card?   Yeah, I know for me it is that I find them difficult to make.  But not today- I found this sweet sketch here and loved how it turned out that I had to try a second one that was similar (but different).  These cards are fabulously easy for mass production.   You really should try them, they fit so many occasions. 

I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Heidi

2 comments:

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely cards, simple but effective. We all say men are hard to make for but I think sympathy cards are far harder - I can also never decide whether making them to have in my 'stock' is a bit like tempting fate. Best wishes, Cindy

Unknown said...

Love these cards and layout Heidi - simple but pretty :)