Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Sweet as Jelly Beans!

 Happy Monday! 
I hope that you stopped over yesterday and were able to get started on your Spring/Easter cards for the ABC Toys & Craft Challenge this month!  If not.............
In the meantime, I made this little Easter card with one of the MCS sets called Jelly Beans .  Now you might wonder how I made the little jelly bean machine?  I used the smallest of the nestabilities flower pots, nestabilities circle/lacy circle and then a variety of smaller punches.  I was thrilled with the way it turned out.   I stamped the jelly beans in pink/purple and then I cut some out to layer them in the glass globe. 
  That is it for this Monday- come join us for our challenge and show us your Spring/Easter creativity!


SALE:  Spellbinders on Sale 20% off right now at ABC Toys & Crafts. No Code needed!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You clever girl making your own gumball machine! Loving the Spring colors : )