Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

No skipping Birthdays!


Happy Sunday! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend, we are staying quite busy.  Heading out to my mother's for a BBQ of ribs today so this will be quick!  

I actually pulled this card together this morning while preparing to go out.  Another masculine card I would say- and I am using the sketch over on skipping stones challenge this week.  The papers are G45, have had this pad and not used it so as you might be able to tell this week it got pulled out!  

So everyone stay safe! 

4 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such a neat card! I love it! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at Skipping Stones Design!

Katie Gehring said...

Such a cool card! Thanks for joining us this week at Skipping Stones Design!

wendyp said...

Love those papers!!! Thanks for playing along with Skipping Stones Design Sketch Challenge!

Winnie said...

I had to pop over here from SCS after seeing your lovely book. Your cards are lovely. I fell for this one right away..Love the images and the aging of the paper...Oh Paris!