Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Thank a Teacher


Happy Monday Everyone!  Today is my day to post for ABC Toys & Crafts!  If you are not already aware, we have a fun challenge going on over there to make Wedding or Graduation cards.  I do hope you will join us this month by clicking on the link below!  

Today's card is showcasing a Hero Arts Write Your Own and the beautiful Authentique paper pack Loyal. The little apple was cut with Cricut Cartridge.  I love that you can add any sentiment to this stamp and I thought this card would be a great end of school year card for a teacher!  

That is all for me today- come join us for the May challenge, since you are already working on those wedding and graduation cards, why not enter to win!  
Julie has 15% off Hero Arts Clear Stamps! 

2 comments:

Katie said...

Perfect teacher card! Luckily we have a month before we have to embrace teacher's gifts.

Anonymous said...

I am lovin the paisley!Cute card Girl. Some teacher is gonna love it : )