Building Friendships Blog Hop! We are a bunch of gal's that decided to get together and create some fun projects and then share them with all of you! Each of our projects are up as prizes so come and join us.
1. You need to leave a little love in the form of a comment on each of our blogs by 12 midnight EST Wednesday, August 22nd.
2. You need to become a follower of each of our blogs.
3. You will need to gather all the letters and words along the way and put them into a little sentence and email the sentence to Heidi at email@example.com
4. All correct entries will be put in to win the prizes all of us are giving away on our blogs.
5. Prizes will be posted on each of our blogs on Saturday August 25th. So to get started here is my project, it is a little album that would be great to put a few little friendship photos into as you head off to college or even just back to school. This was a great project to pull out my binding system and put it to use, it just seems like I use it in little spirts and then it gets put back in the corner.
The papers I chose to use were from the October Afternoon Collection. At first I thought it would turn out a little more vintage but as I was working on this project it took on a life of its own and went more towards the bright, cheerfulness.
Here is a picture of one of the pages on the inside. There are actually 3 full sets of pages where pictures can go. Over all this measures 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.
Then I just had to post a picture of one of the little embellishments that are on one of the pages.... this I made with a MB die and some cute button! I hope the person that gets this will be able to use it or feel it is nice enough to put on their shelf with their handmade goodies. I have a couple of shelves that I put handmade items from friends on to display them and give me inspiration. What do you do? Hope you enjoyed a little inspiration here BE TODAY (hint these might be your words), leave me a little love and then hop on over to Ginny atPolly's Paper Studio to see what she has in store for you, I am sure it will delight you. ( UPDATE: we had a last minute change in the blog hop and the last gal on the list has dropped. If you already went through the hop please note I added an additional word so that you have all your letters and words to complete your phrase and email to me.) Heidi