Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BELIEVE


Hello, I am so glad you stopped in because I have not posted in a week!  I have been working on holiday "stuff" and although I have done some crafting not much else is getting done: hence the lack of posting.  

So I thought I would bring to you this little altered jar.  I really just covered it with some BG holiday papers, added the Believe sentiment (Tim Holtz) some ribbon, snow and tinsel and good to go!  This picture probably does not do it justice as I think it is just so pretty and vintage- a perfect spot for a gift card don't you think? 

Challenges:  Crafy Us Crazy 

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

Oh, I think the photo does it justice! It is really adorable. I love all of your embellishments! I know how you feel. I almost didn't do a tablescape today as there are so many to dos!!! I am glad I did though.