Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Vintage Holidays


Merry Christmas Eve to all the wonderful ladies that stop in.  I have to work this morning and then we will be spending the day with family and of course eating wonderful yummies!  But last night I had some time to myself and so I decided to make a last minute card.  I wanted it to be vintage and non traditional colors even though I did bring in the red- it has a wonderful splash of blue and tan.   Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!  

Heidi

Challenges:  MFT and Cheery Lynn

2 comments:

shulsart said...

Lovely card, Heidi. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Kianel said...

Wow, what a beautiful card , so very elegant!
Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn designs challenge!
Love from France, Kianel.