Pages

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Vintage Holidays


Merry Christmas Eve to all the wonderful ladies that stop in.  I have to work this morning and then we will be spending the day with family and of course eating wonderful yummies!  But last night I had some time to myself and so I decided to make a last minute card.  I wanted it to be vintage and non traditional colors even though I did bring in the red- it has a wonderful splash of blue and tan.   Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas!  

Heidi

Challenges:  MFT and Cheery Lynn

3 comments:

Sandy Hulsart said...

Lovely card, Heidi. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Cheery Lynn Designs challenge blog.

Nicole Beadwright Campanella said...

Happy Christmas to you and your family.
Nicole/Beadwright

Kianel said...

Wow, what a beautiful card , so very elegant!
Thanks for joining the Cheery Lynn designs challenge!
Love from France, Kianel.