Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Spirit of Christmas

Hello Dear Friends, 

I just wanted to take this time to say Merry Christmas to you and your families.  This has to be my favorite time of the years since I know the family will all be home and together and we will get to enjoy one another's company.  I think that having my son off to college the last 2.5 years has changed my perspective, although I have always loved the Christmas holidays.  I have also always tried to incorporate the true meaning of Christmas which was taught to me as a young child as well as the importance of the spirit of giving.  I thoroughly love the looks on their faces when they get gifts that they didn't even ask for and didn't even know they wanted (but apparently did!) and when they get to give and receive of one another, it just warms my heart.   What is your favorite part of the holidays?  

This picture is one of my mantle, I changed up my decor this year and incorporated silver, glass, white  and bulbs. I struggled so much with getting it all together but am happy with it now.  Merry Christmas! 

Heidi

1 comment:

DVArtist said...

Happy Christmas to you as well.
Nicole/Beadwright