Pages

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Spring Has Sprung!!!


Hello and welcome, so glad you are stopping in today.  I have for you a piece of wall art, I had a lady make a request for me to make some canvas art for her and she provided the inspiration for this wall art in the form of a pillow that she bought to have on her couch.  So the main things I took from the pillow are as follows: 

1. It is a cream colored pillow
2. It has birds, birdcages and butterflies  
3. The background of the pillow had a print in black on it
4. The colors were green, yellow and what looked like a poppy reddish/orange 

So with all those facts in my mind (running around I might ad!) this is what I came up with!  I think that it turned out very pretty and I put a piece of the poppy color paper (in lieu of a photo) but you could also put another smaller photo to the left and/or put 2 medium size photos on the canvas.  

Items: Gina's Designs (of course)

I had a great time creating this canvas- I was able to do alot of painting and airbrushing with a few different products.  Kind of like being a kid again (except I didn't taste any of it!).  I hope you will post a comment and let me know what you think! 
Heidi

No comments: