Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Gina's Designs Artist Trading Project

Happy Weekend !!
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.  We started our weekend out with a 10am showing of Tony Stark (gotta love me some IronMan!)  and then I did yard work (insert sad face).  No really, needed to be done and now more is done and I feel better.  My mother tells me each time we talk how much yard work she has done and puts me to shame (she is in her 70's!) so I had to get out there and mow, rake, and feed the lawn).   But I do have a project for you today.  


I have seen Artist Trading card and have dabbled with some smaller tags/items but never really focus on these.  But Gina brought out these adorable little artist trading boxes and so of course I had to give it a go. I mean what is a box without the cards, right?  So I decorated the clock box, painted and sanded it and added some clock parts to give it depth.   


So here is my take on a couple of Artist Trading cards, put together with LOTS of Gina's Designs chipboard pieces.  The butterfly on the left is painted and covered in glass effects.  The sprockets and key are all painted different colors and then I added some glass drops for texture on this one.  I think that they turned out quite well and fit in the box as you can see in the top photo- so a box of Artist Trading Cards!  

Gina's Designs Used: 

Have a great Sunday! 
Heidi

1 comment:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love ATC's- this box is fabulous and I love the ATC's you created!!!