Pages

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Mini Album Display Box

Ah- hello everyone!   So today's project is pretty special to me.  It is one of the Off the Page items that Gina has over at Gina's Designs.  It is the mini album display box and comes with the little display box with the drawer and supplies to make 4 albums (as you will see I have made 2 of them).
Here is a photo showing the little drawer open, this is a solid drawer and so fun to fill with little drinkets and I lined it with a doily (you know how much I love them!)
Here is a photo of the top of my box, added a few little vintage items.  The doily is one of the larger sets that Gina carries in the store but you can get them in several sizes.   
 I decided to lightly decorate the sides of the display box with some dress forms
Here are the little albums that I put together and decorated.  The albums are little accordian style so you have the chipboard album and then you can add pages.  For mine I used one of the hinge straps,  Words & Phrases I and labels

I do hope you enjoy this project as much as I have- it really is a little treasure to keep or give away! 
Heidi

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful box!

Susan Hogan said...

Wow, that must have taken you such a long time to make - so pretty. Love the drawer and the doilies.

Marjolaine said...

so pretty and vintage!