Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Gina's Designs TAGS

 Hello all my friends and followers!  I hope all you mother's had a wonderful Mother's Day!   I got to do a little creating and made these 2 pretty vintage tags.  
 Here is the first one a little closer in which I used the key, a hinge and the clock/hand. I left all of these pieces bare which I typically do not do but for these two tags it was a perfect fit.  That little square there by the key?  That is an embellishment I made this weekend at the Mega Meet.  It is a cute little print on paper with an acrylic pebble on it. 
Then there is this little tag and I used the bird with the flourish, a flourish and the beautiful (and oh so my favorite) doilies! 

Items Used: 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the chipboard "bare" :-)

Shanna Shands said...

Awesome and amazing tags!!!