Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

A special Note

So this month as you are all aware is our cross promotional month with CraftSupply1 and so I was eager as the next gal to get these sweet little flowers and beads in my hands.  I had a special card to make for someone that is going out for surgery and we all wanted to let her know that we were thinking about her.   
  
This is the inside of the card. I wanted to have room for everyone to sign the card so I made a few little tags to go inside the pockets and then the middle piece is for signing.  All the people wanted to have their messages on the tags already so I might have to ad some more inserts- and then I will have to write a long message in the middle so it is not empty.
Here is a close up of the products used on the one pocket.  The swirl is from GD and the clear beads and flower are from CraftSupplies1.  I painted the chipboard swirl and then added a bit of stickles.  And here is a picture of the flowers on the front of the card (by CraftSupplies1) which are beautiful little bell flowers. 

 Products Used

1 comment:

Shanna Shands said...

This is so cool. I love what you did with the flower beads!