Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Moments Like This

Hello  everyone!  Today's project is a little Project Life double page.  Some of you may have seen that Gina's Designs has come out with some great chipboard embellishments, project life cards as well as organization tools!  

The page on the left lower card is a MOMENT card.  In this page I used another sentiment card behind it but it could easily be used in front of a picture that was highlighting a specific moment.  I am trying to get some of my graduation pages ready for pictures to be added for my son.   

This is another of the little project life die cut cards- again I took one of my graduation cards with the diploma on it and used the chipboard card to highlight it.  I just love that little scroll there in the top corner!  

GDT product:

No comments: