Pages

Sunday, May 18, 2014

You know, the REAL paper cards!

Project number one is a card.  My son is a pilot so as soon as I saw this cute litte (masculine) airplane I knew I had to make a card to mail out to him.  So back up a few weeks and he and I were talking about making a card that was black, had clear embossing and then one white object on it.  So this is my take on our discussion for him. 
  I thought I needed to start working on graduation cards since this will be a big year for graduates with our friends and family.   So this is the first one I made- kept it simple but fun I think.  The frame is just cut out of red cardstock.  The cap is chipboard that I painted black and then covered with glaze to give it a little sheen: little red stickles on the tassle. 

This graduation set is so perfect this time of year to be making graduation invites and cards- check them out! 

Products

No comments: