Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Unlock Your Future

 Hello all my friends.  Today is kind of a sad day for me as this will be my last post for Gina's Designs.  I have really enjoyed this team as the product is a little different than what I was used to, the products are very nice quality and very versatile as well.  And most of all, Gina is such a generous owner and is eager to work with the design team to let them give ideas and design things with her.  So I will miss this team.....  but real life has gotten into the way of being able to keep up with things and so I just need to take care of some things at home and not have to feel committed to designing- now if I can just make myself create. 


I digress here.... you all did not come here to hear all this stuff.  So on to the project which is a graduation  card box.  I had been seeing these with flowers and my first thought was to use the graduation set which is a set that I had asked Gina to design for us and then Heidi's stars, which I designed and Gina put into work for me (and I adore them!).  I did this one in Red and Black for my son's graduation as these are his school colors.  The graduation items I spray painted and the stars i used some adirondeck paint.  
Here is a closer picture of the box using the graduation hat and a little stickle on the tassle!  I also added a few little twirlies that are just cardstock rolled around a pencil- I thought it was cute to add the little extra fillers.  

Gina's Designs Products: 

No comments: