Pages

Sunday, June 17, 2007

I AM BACK!!!!!




First I have to apologize for taking 10 days to post........ imagine many of you figured I had skipped out and was not coming back anymore but I am not. Just a lot going on and have not had time to do any stamping or crafting of any sort. I am sorry............ no, actually, if you all left me comments I would at least know you were here and wanted more!!!!!!

So, anyways we went camping this weekend, beautiful weather! We had a great time, cooking marshmallows over the file, grilling hamburger/hotdogs and just visiting by the fire until the stroke of midnight! The boys enjoyed it........ and thanks to Denise and her son for stopping out Friday night to hang with us.

So, here are some photos....... unfortunately not all mine. This one here is a shaker card that I got in a spring fling swap. Rebecca Grohall made this card with City of David and it is so beautiful and so I had to post it. I do like this set but never bought it......... something to think about now I guess. Although, this had to be lots of work, more than I might like to do for 40-50 cards. Thanks Rebecca!








This picture here is of
one of the stamp camp projects that I had for this last Friday which got cancelled because I only had a couple RSVP so I will save for the fall. Hope everyone likes it! I am going to reschedule the camp for the fall so that more people can get to do this. This is a 3D canvas wall hanging. It would make a great gift for a friend but done in another theme you could give as a holiday gift, wedding gift, with pets, the possibilities are endless. The canvas can be purchased at any art store and I used my SU inkpads to just rub all over the larger one and then in a coordinating color on the ones that are smaller. Any questions, just post and I will get with you. It really was easy and seriously only took me about 1/2hr to finish it.

Well that is it for today. I will post a picture later or tomorrow of a card I made with one of my new preview sets!

See ya! Heidi



1 comment:

23jellybean said...

I'm with you, I've thought about getting the Christmas Stamp set also. That card is really cute. I'm emailing you on the Camp project I have a few questions for you.