Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Graduation Cards!



My niece is graduating and so I felt it was time to make her a card but to be honest with you I had not one single graduation stamp. I couldn't believe it when I went though my stamp sets, nothing! So I thought for a bit and remembered seeing one of the sale a bration stamps used for this exact reason- and so I combined a couple thoughts in my head (JanTinks) and came up with this one. I made it red and black because it is elegant and stunning. Pllus it just seemed like my niece. I used the floral background- who would have thought that using that stamp with black could look so good (at least I love it) and just accent with a background of red and then mat onto a black card. Some simple ribbon and the perfect sentiment and wha la......... a graduation card. I think that she will like it.





1 comment:

23jellybean said...

Awesome love this card, and hope you don't mind as I dup this for a grad card I need to make. Well it will be kinda duped, don't have the punch, or the background stamp but I'll make due. So lovely and just my colors.