Pages

Monday, May 28, 2007

H is for...............


Happy Memorial Day Weekend......... I can't believe it is already ending. I was just telling Jim tonight that I want one more day! We were really bad and didn't do a whole lot. We caught up on much needed rest from working some long crazy days, ran a few errands and took the boys bowling. Overall it was a great weekend!

But I also got to work on a few projects which I was pretty excited about. I designed and made one of the projects for my stamp camp in June. And I will say........ I LOVE it. I can't wait to demo it for the ladies. I am so into altering things right now and so that is why I did this letter H. I bought this huge thing months ago and Jim painted it pink (of course, what other color?) for me and it has sat there waiting for inspirations. Well it came to me this weekend and this is it. I am really happy with how it turned out too! I will have to get it hung on the wall here in my area. It is quite simple........ I am thinking I don't want to add anything else, what do you all think? Should I put some metal or something else on it?

No comments: