Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007


I just couldn't resist taking and putting this picture up for you to see. These little flowers, what I believe to be some sort of phlox (let me know if you know what it is), just showed up this spring in one of my beds. I saw the fern like greens and was going to pull them out but they were so soft that I thought they had to be something. Now I am not a green thumb but just didn't have the heart to rip them out and soooo... About a week ago- this is what I saw when I went out and looked at them. Aren't they just beautiful? So, I was thinking I should use this photo to make a card............ hm, maybe I will be posting that next. Last year, the first snow fall we had I was out taking pictures of the evergreen trees with snow on the branches- I am sure my neighbors thought I was crazy because I was really close to the branches and took about 20 photos! But then I came in, printed the photos, matted them and put them on the front of my Christmas cards and I loved them! Happy spring!
Oh I know you are saying, "Where are the projects?" Well I can't post anything right now- the two items I have been working on are potential stamp camp projects and I don't want to ruin it for any of the participants quite yet. But I am contemplating putting them up so that all the ladies can see what they will get to do if they come! What do you all think? Should I show and tell or no? (giggling)

No comments: