Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Christmas in September

This is a fun tent card with a topper on it, took it from the ideas from SCS this week. The background paper is my own making- I used Seeing Spots and In the spotlight with real red, garden green and green galore, same ink colors and cardstock. The tree is from perfect presentation and the be merry from warm words. The card is actually 4 1/4in wide and 4 inches tall, the topper makes it 5 inches so it will fit in a standard envelope! I thought these would be cute holiday cards and a little different.

My next creation I saw on SCS (can't recall whose card it was though). I used different sets with it but overall the same idea. I used my sizzix to emboss the snowflakes on white, I used garden green paper and then the same background from the first project. I had to use a couple of my circle punches and wha-la! I like how it came out and I guess it is time to start thinking about making holiday cards. I find that I don't make them in bulk so I might have a couple that are the same but typically I sent out all different ones and that is because I just keep trying different styles.

So- have you all started on your holiday cards yet?



No comments: