Pages

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Snails and Scallops!!!


Good Tuesday ladies! I finally used my scallop punch on a card and I think it is oh so cute! I pierced the little scallops to make it pop a little bit. This is the garden whimsy set and refuge and strength. I used pomegranite for the background, then layered mellow moss, sky and white strips. The snail is stamped in mellow moss. Then I used the slit punch to make a little hole to bring the stitched ribbon through. After I looked at it for a bit I think that I could have added some stitching along the mellow moss side to give it a bit more detail. But I do like it quite abit anyways- think that I will use it for a class too!
I am sorry that I don't have more to show you all but once again, it has been hectic this week. I have a workshop tomorrow (see you then Amy, Denise and Sue!) and then Saturday I am going to a SU seminar locally put on. I can't wait- Joy always has wonderful projects and then I will go shopping with Kim and Jen my upline and downlines! WhoHoo- raise your hand if you like to shop! I think that I may get one of those Zutter binding systems......... hm, do I suspect that you will all see a product review coming soon????
So see ya all later!
Heidi

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heidi,
it's working now!
Your card is simply adorable! Thanks so much for sending it to Victoria! Hugs and smiles

dawnmercedes said...

Hi! Just checking in so I can book mark your blog. Then I will browse it more later tonight! Glad you had fun yesterday.

Melissa Craig said...

What a great card Heidi! I love it - it's so happy!!