Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Butterfly Memories

I am trying to build up my sympathy cards, can you tell? I like this one, it is a little busy again but I find it calming as well. I added a little texture and then of course my little butterlfies. Mailing this card will be a little challenging but I think that if the butterfly is safely tucked in then it can be fluffed up a little after it is pulled back out.


Once again, this is a short post today- I look at my post and think what else should I add? I dunnoh! But have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Mary G. said...

Beautiful. The perfect sympathy card.

Stampin Mindy said...

I love the butterfly and embossed background. Beautiful.

Kathy said...

Beautiful sympathy card, I always love butteflies on sympathy cards.

Kristine said...

Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Heidi!! I love this sentiment very much and your layers and colors--very perfect *Ü* Lovely card for a sympathy. I need to make a few. Love the butterfly too!!

Vicki said...

Beautiful card, Heidi! Love the colors and textures and that sentiment is perfect! Blessings to you!